South Africa Event Planning > Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Your Personal Information
Personal information collected by EventFocus.co.za may include your name, current address, phone numbers, e-mail address and any other information relevant to providing you with the service you request. Personal information is collected through our site when you knowingly and voluntarily submit information. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information consistent with any applicable privacy laws of South Africa.
How information is collected
EventFocus.co.za collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- EventFocus.co.za maintains a contact database in order to manage our dealings with you.
- The contact details we hold are those provided to us by you through this web site.
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone, email or in person.
- From third parties such as our service provision partners.
- From publicly available sources of information.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Provide you with the service you have requested through our site by passing your request and the information you have provided to a local Service Provider.
- Confirm the quality of service provided to you and improve the service level to you.
- Research and develop current and future services, how to improve these and how we interact.
- Enable us to send you marketing or promotional material (such as promotional offers) on other products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. However, you may at any time, notify us that you do not wish to receive this material via an "opt-out" facility.
- Provide for your representatives (eg your authorised representatives or legal advisers)
- Provide Credit-reporting agencies (with your approval) appropriate information.
- Inform our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers.
Although, from time to time, EventFocus.co.za may provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and information on navigation techniques to reputable third parties, this will not include any direct personal information, identifying you as our customer.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
EventFocus.co.za takes reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate. To keep this information accurate we recommend that you keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your contact details.
If you no longer wish us to keep a record of your personal information or you need to alter your particulars (for example, your address), you may contact us through our websites or by emailing our Customer Support Group at email@example.com, so we can correct, update or remove the information you have given us.
You can access your personal information
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
While EventFocus.co.za makes every effort to protect your personal information and your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online, that information can be collected and used by people that neither you nor we know.
For more detailed information on how we manage Data Security, please contact EventFocus.co.za.
Even though EventFocus.co.za staff and related parties responsible for maintaining this web site believe that all information contained within this web site is correct, you use this web site at your own risk.
You accept all risks and responsibility for loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using this web site and any web sites linked to it. You are also responsible for accessing the relevance and accuracy of any information or material available from this web site or any web sites linked to it.
Further, we disclaim all responsibility to the maximum extent possible under applicable laws;
- We exclude all liabilities, including for negligence, to you or any other person arising directly or indirectly from using this web site or any informational material available from or through it; and
- Where liability can not lawfully be excluded we limit our liability to our option to re-supply any service in respect of which the liabilities arises or refunding any amounts paid for those services.
- You must always check the information
Information available on this site:
- General information only;
Subject to change without notice; Is not professional, expert or other advice; May not be suitable in particular circumstances or for particular purposes; May not be accurate, current or complete; Should never be relied on as a basis for doing or failing to do something.
As information will come from other third party sources no warranty is made as to the accuracy or reliability of the information therein and EventFocus.co.za disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct of indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient through relying on anything contained in or omitted from this internet site.
This web site is covered by copyright. No reproduction or use of EventFocus.co.za copyright material is allowed without written permission of EventFocus.co.za except for the express use of using the services provided by this site.
Termination of Contract
EventFocus.co.za reserves the right to remove any parties at anytime without notice, should any copyright rule or law be broken or due to a conflict of interest.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of and agreement to the terms and conditions contained herein. These terms and conditions may change from time to time and we recommend that you check regularly to update yourself. If you do not agree to be bound by its terms, we request that you do not use our site.
- Useful Links
- Cape Town Event Planning
- Gauteng Event Planning
- Durban Event Planning
- Mpumalanga Event Planning
- Eastern Cape Event Planning
- Useful Links
- Mpumalanga Event Planning
- North West Event Planning
- Limpopo Event Planning
- Free State Event Planning
- Northern Cape Event Planning
- Articles of Interest
- Indoor Team Building
- Wording Guidelines For Your Event Invitation
- Get More People to Enjoy Your Event
- Catering for your Event
- Popular Categories
- South Africa Photographers
- South Africa Event Planners
- South Africa Conferences
- South Africa Wedding Venues
- South Africa Dj's